DIY Lip Color:
- metal spoon
- eye shadow
- toothpick or something to break up the eye shadow
- something you can use to store the color you make, like contact lens holders (I used an old blush compact)
1. Put the eye shadow(s) into the spoon.
2. Put only a small amount of Vaseline to start with, you can add more later if you need to
3. Using the lighter, heat up the underside of the spoon until all of the Vaseline is melted.
4. Mix it all up in the spoon until there are no lumps, and make sure it’s a good consistency.
5. Quickly pour/scrape it into whatever container you’re using before it cools.
6. LET IT COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE SWATCHING OR APPLYING IT ANYWHERE. (っ-●益●)っYOU WILL GET BURNED.
Shimmer eye shadow I made had more of a pearl finish, and regular matte colors will be very matte because of the Vaseline. You can also finish with a gloss for a nice shiny effect. Also, for me, these colors lasted way longer than the lipsticks I have.